Get more from your next home by building with ICF
- ICF homes are capable of withstanding the damages of hurricanes, tornadoes, and fires, keeping your family safe and your home a safe investment.
- ICF homes are healthier for you and the environment as they reduce the number of building products required, reduce construction waste, lower energy requirements, and produce nearly zero emissions.
- ICF homes are believed to account for a 25% – 50% energy saving due to low air infiltration and a high thermal mass.
- ICF homes mean peace and quiet as they allow less than one-third as much sound to enter the home when compared to ordinary walls.
- ICF homes require significantly less repair and maintenance as neither polystyrene nor concrete will ever rot or rust.
ICF is a major contributor to LEED certification points
For more information on building with ICF, follow the link www.forms.org